- 2 pounds Chicken Liver
- 1 Pounds cornmeal
- 1/2 cups coconut Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Margarine
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Heat Cooking Pan
- Place Margarine Inside heated pan
- Place Chicken Liver In frying pan and cook for at least 15 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of water into cooked liver
- pour coconut milk in water and stir
- add cornmeal and stir, ensure that the meal is properly covered
- Slow cook for another 20 minutes
Let the dog food cool down for at least 30 minutes as cornmeal tend to retain heat. Will serve one large dog or three small dogs.