Farming And Transportation With Horses
Common Sports Which Uses Horses
- This is one of the more common sport which requires the player to be mounted on top of a horse and try to wack a ball in his/her opponents goal.
- Well, this sport was played in medieval times when knights used to entertain the king, queen, princes and especially the princesses with their showmanship. Jousting required that the knight be fully armored from head to toe, be placed on a horse and given a lancer. Then both jousters ride from the opposite side and try to wack each other off their horses.
- Olympic equestrian sporting events of dressage, eventing, show jumping, and combined driving.
- Well, this sport involves how the horse looks and feels and the type of tricks your horse is able to accomplish. This sport test the rider and horses skill as it relates to maneuvering when ridden.
- One of the most popular sport which includes horses. Horses are lined up in starting gates with jockeys on top and race to a finish line . People bet on the winning horses, (first, second, and third) to make money.
New Age, Traditional Uses
Despite the advance in technology, there are certain groups in society who still love and acknowledge the old ways, meaning that they still use the horses as how they were used in the older days. Such groups to be considered are Amish and even some farmers in the United States.
People do naturally love horses and many people who have large amounts of land will acquire horses to simply enjoy evening rides or to patrol certain land terrain.
The Dog is not the only animal who have served in the law enforcement. Policemen and women have long been using horses to patrol suttle streets especially in Europe and not to mention chasing after a few bad guys.
Now you find that ponies are being sold and simply being used as pets. There are many children who own horses and ponies as pets.