How To Bath And Groom Your Horse
- Horse Brush
- Horse Shampoo
- Large Bucket
- Ensure that you wet your horse thoroughly so that shampoo can be applied easily and evenly on your horse.
- Catch a little water in a bucket and pour out your aloe based shampoo in that bucket to apply the wash a bit thinner
- Use a nice cloth to dip in the horse shampoo mix and ensure that you apply the shampoo thoroughly
- Comb out any intertwined hair so that when the horse is dried, combing and brushing will be easier.
- Ensure to not leave out the horses genital areas
- Rinse horse off with clean water and Use a nice lint free towel to dry the horse.
- Get out your horse comb and brush and begin to brush from top down.
Bathing your horse is essential as it lets your horse feel clean and more comfortable.
Provide a Decent Horse Sanctuary
So now you have bathed and groomed the animal, where does it go? Don't leave the horse in the garage! Ensure that you have a nice comfortable and clean stable for your horse. Your stable must have adequate space to allow your horse free movement without it kicking on every bar or board. The stable must have hood ventilation ha horses need to keep cool. Also, it wouldn't be too bad to throw in a few portraits of your horse in the barn so it won't feel alone. One other way to let your horse feel comfortable is to provide it with a once warm blanket. Your horse will need it if exposed to extreme temperatures.
Let Your Horse Run
much as how you love to brush and wash and kiss your horse, one best way to take care of your horse is to ensure that it does what it was made to and wants to do;run. Horses do like open fields and many times you would see them enjoying themselves galloping away in the plains. Ensure that you keep your horse fit and healthy by giving the animal it's fair share of exercise. Allow your horse to let looses sometimes.
Vitamins and Supplement
So you don't think horses gets vitamins because they look so big and strong. As much as how horses adore hay, horse vitamins are great for their diet too. Vitamins provide good development for your horses and builds up their immune system. It also helps them to re-coop better from certain ailments. But make sure you just don't go dash to the horse store and pick up the big green bottle of gunk! Ensure that you consult with your vet before giving your horse any form of vitamin.
Give Your Horse A New Pair Of Shoe
Domesticated horses are not privy to the naturalistic of self care when out in nature's land so that natural care should be taken up by horse owners. Another way to properly care for your horse is to apply horse shoe to the horses hooves. Horse shoes prevent many injuries while the horse walks or runs, especially in terrain which is not suitable for the horses hoof. You must check your horse's hooves periodically to ensure that they are properly groomed. Yes, horse hooves will need cutting. Hooves can dry up and split causing severe pain to the animal, thus preventing the animal from walking properly or even standing at all. If this should ever happen, find your horse vet asap.