- You are quite fascinated with horses. You have read many books on horses, continuous google searches regarding horses.
- You are not afraid of them. Not many people will walk up to a horse and have that connection which horse lovers naturally have with horses.
- They go to horse entertainment. Horse lovers spend their money by going to various horse shows and sports such as Dressage, endurance riding, everything, reining, show jumping, tent pegging, vaulting, polo, horse racing, driving and rodeo.
- You buy small horse replicas and keep them as souvenirs. Horse lovers have a tendency to always have something around them depicting the object of their love.
- You go out and acquire a horse. When horse lovers go out and purchase a horse, they don't think horse race or any horse show, they think pet.
Horse lovers do anything which involves horses. Whether it be raising thoroughbreds or simply grooming horses. Horse lovers are normally owners themselves and enjoy long rides with their horses. You will find horse lovers being involved in the various horse sports such as polo. dressing etc. Horse lovers overtime become natural experts at dealing with the animal and people will generally come to them for guidance based upon their expertise.
Join Horse Lovers Club
Horse lovers can join up with people who share the same love and passion for horses using digital media. There are horse lovers clubs available online as well as social media pages dedicated to horse lovers. You can share ideas and get other views on horses when talking to people who share the same mutual Interest.
You cannot real consider yourself to be a true horse lover if you don't have at least "five" of the listed items below which all horse lovers would naturally seek out.
1. Horse - Cat lovers own cats, dog lovers own dogs. So naturally if you love horses you should go out and seek to own one. We know horses are not cheap to buy and require outdoor spaces to maintain healthy. But you can own a horse and rent stable space and ensure that your equine is being properly cared for.
2. Horse Shoe - If you don't have a horse, all horse lovers must have a horse shoe hanging on their door somewhere to ward off evil necromancers and ghouls and demons. Well, maybe I had gone too far with the ward of evil stuff. But it is believed that horseshoe brings good look and peace to homes.
3. Horse Paintings - This is a must for any horse lover. Beautiful paintings of horses dashing and being natural in the wild.
4. Horse Trinkets - Cups, shirts, caps, etc. Horse lovers dig these items and many spend a lot on these purchases.
5. Horse Book - All horse lovers should have a book of horses which tells you all different breeds of horses ans their ability and temperament.
Horses like most animals are great beast. They are mostly gentle and will only act aggressive if they become scared or being threatened. Horses do not harm humans naturally, if you are an horse lover who owns a horse. You know that there is a bond between you and the animal like no other.