Synthetic or fake grass is becoming much more popular these days. We live in a world where quick is the order of the day and today no one is really going to sit around and wait for natural grass to grow when you can simply go out and acquire synthetic grass and create you beautiful lush green lawn immediately. Artificial Turfs are now being used more than ever, they are used by many people to create lawns and are placed in many sporting disciplines.
Pet owners are smart, they know that if artificial grass has been approved for children to play safely on, then it wont be much different for your pet. Artificial or Synthetic grass does give natural grass a run for its money, as a matter of fact, some pet owners have even claimed dominance in synthetic grass over natural one. So what is in this artificial grass why pet owners have vouched for it? Let us take a look.
Synthetic Grass Is Non-Irritant
- Pets are quite active, especially if you are dealing with cats and dogs. They will dig and roll around in natural lawn all day. These rolling and gallivanting can result in skin irritation. Skin irritation then leads to rashes and scratchy skins. Your pet may scratch so much it may even end up cutting its own flesh. Commercial Artificial Grass eliminates this Irritant problem your pet may have. Most materials today which create synthetic grass is non irritant and pet safe.
- Allergies here, allergies there. Dogs and cat may develop certain allergy to nature itself. Likewise humans, outdoor scents and substances can trigger allergy in your pet. Allergies will then lead to sneezing fits, rashes and sometimes sever fever. Nature is wonderful, but if your pet is an allergy magnet, you may need to consider not having the animal near pollen, ivy, natural grass and a variety of sweet smelling flowers. Natural grass is a hitch and scratch magnet for dogs and cats. The best thing you can do for your pet is to actually get the commercial artificial or synthetic grass to do away with those bad allergic reactions. Most artificial grass are completely hypo-allergenic, this means pets (and small children) run no risk of contracting allergies while romping about on them.
- As also noted above, replacing a natural lawn with a commercial artificial grass carpet will do away with most of the elements likely to cause discomfort to animals while enjoying the outdoors. Two such elements are bugs and insects, which can cause irritation to pets, be it through bites or segregated substances.
No Need To Water
- With Artificial grass, you have no need to do any watering and thus your pet will not have to run a muck in the grass getting his paw all soaked.
Digging May not be that attractive to the Dog anymore
- Dogs love to dig holes and once your dog knows he is standing on natural grass and there is soil under there he will dig his way through. The Synthetic grass cuts digging drastically.
Natural grass and allergies may actually be a good thing as it helps build your dog's immune system.
The fact is that artificial grass and your pet makes a wonderful combination "pet grass" It is safe for your pet, it looks good and lacks the stuff that natural grass has which may cause your dog irritants.