1. You can get coupons and discounts online when shopping for pet food. This can reduce the cost of the food significantly even if delivery is at a cost.
2. You don't have to burn gas to drive to a super-center or to a pet food store just for a bag of dog food.
3. You have more time to do something else. Instead of driving a mile or two to buy pet food, you could be writing the last page of your next best seller.
4. You can set a auto deliver subscription in which your card is billed for pet food at intervals set by you so you don't have to forget to buy pet food as pet food will be automatically delivered to you.
5. You don't have to drive from one branch to another for a specific brand. When you have delivery option, the pet stores will source the brand required and place it right at your door steps.
1. It is possible that some error could have occurred and instead of yummy dog treats you end up with fish food.
2. The wrong brand may even be packaged instead of the brand you ordered.
There are a few pet supplies companies out there who offer the service of pet food delivery. You can simply go online and do little search to find the best or the one closest to you. Or you can simply ask your pet store if they offer such a service. Pet food delivery is easy and it is convenient. You don't need to leave the couch for your pooch to eat.
Many pet owners like to get their pet food the old traditional way. They go to the store and walk for hours looking at branded pet food and still unable to decide on a bag of pet food. Then they simply pick up one their dog, cat, or bird may already know and is used to. But suppose all that could be done from the comfort of your couch without driving to the store and tirelessly walking around for pet food. Wouldn't it be nice if your pet food was delivered? Here are some pros and cons as it relates to having your pet food delivered or you go getting it yourself.