In The Bedroom
- Bed times falls and the owner kisses the cat good night and the cat simple finds a nice cozy spot in the room to curl and go sleep
In The Bed
- Lucky cat, the cat is allowed to snuggle close to his owner while absorbing every snore released.
On The Pillow
- Even closer than just a spot on the bed, the cat is given a head to head spot on the owners pillow.
It's all good to have your cat snuggle up close to you at nights, but the cat does need its own sleeping space to enjoy. Don't you love it when you are nice and comfy in your bed?, your own little spot to stretch out, throw down or cuddle up? Guess what? Your cat feels the same way. Your cat likes to feel comfort and having the comfort in sleep is a bonus. Many humans allow their cats to share beds with them, which may be pretty cool for some. But cats do want to have their own space or bed to call theirs. Giving your cat a bed is probably one of the best things you could buy for your pet, here is why:
Good Rest Is Crucial
- If you want your cat to maintain a happy and healthy life, you must ensure that your cat gets the adequate and comfortable rest your companion deserves. In any mammal, good rest equates to good health.
Comfort and Security
- Cats love to have that little space they know is theirs. That nice place they can go to when they seek comfort on their own and not having you wait to open your room door to allow him/her to jump on the bed.
Decreases Separation Anxiety
- Why many cats experience separation anxiety is because they have no idea on what being apart from their owner feels like. They sleep in their owners bed, they go everywhere with their owner and that person becomes their total life. By giving your cat its own sleeping space gives that cat a sense of individuality and decreases separation anxiety. It does not make your cat loves you any less, but makes your cat learn to appreciate his own space.
Our pets makes us happy, why not give them something which in return makes them happy. Give them comfort, give them a cat bed.