- We have seen many cats that try to bark like a dog but have not seen many dogs who try to meow like a cat. A drunk dog may become so confused about what it is that you must hear a couple meows out of the animal.
2. Your Dog Helps The Burglar
- So you have given your dog a beer and he has fallen asleep at the front door. You think that you are safe because your sturdy mutt is at the forefront of your protection. But what you don't know is that your drunk dog has no idea who is who. You have given your dog alcohol and he thinks the man picking your lock is you. The burglar has free access to eat, steal, bath and sleep, all while your dog is walking behind him and being petted.
3. He may attack the wrong delivery man
- We all know dogs and mail men are bitter rivals and from the beginning of time they have never seen eye to eye. Your dog knows that your mail man loves to bring you stuff you don't want like, foreclosure notice, outstanding bill notice etc. So he simply chases the mail man away. But what you do not want is your dog to chase away the milk man who delivers freshly squeezed cow's milk right to your door. After all, you need that milk to make your cereal.
4. You Dog Will Not Fetch
- Don't go giving your dog alcohol and then throwing a Frisbee shouting fetch boy! Go get that yourself. Have you ever tried catching a Frisbee intoxicated? Leave the poor dog alone, a drunk dog will not fetch anything, not even next door neighbors cat.
5. Its Just Dog Garn Cruel
- Who in their right mind would think of giving their loving pet alcohol to consume. I have never seen it says wine or beer extracts on a bag of dog food. Please do not introduce toxins in your dog's system as this can lead to liver damage or any other internal issues.