Good Rest Is Crucial
- If you want your dog to maintain a happy and healthy life, you must ensure that your dog gets the adequate and comfortable rest your companion deserves. In any mammal, good rest equates to good health.
Comfort and Security
- Dogs love to have that little space they know is theirs. That nice place they can go to when they seek comfort on their own and not having you wait to open your room door to allow him/her to jump on the bed.
Decreases Separation Anxiety
- Why many dogs experience separation anxiety is because they have no idea on what being apart from their owner feels like. They sleep in their owners bed, they go everywhere with their owner and that person becomes their total life. By giving your dog its own sleeping space gives that dog a sense of individuality and decreases separation anxiety. It does not make your dog loves you any less, but makes your dog learn to appreciate his own space.
Choosing The Right Dog Bed For Your Dog
- The Dog's Size
- The Dogs Weight
- Type Of Dog
- Shape Which Dog may draw more to
- Is Your Dog A Fashionista
- How Much You Plan To Spend
- Comfort Level
- Bed Color (Probably To compliment house color)
Once you have all these factors in mind, its time to go doggy bed shopping!