There is a saying that goes "All Dogs Go To Heaven." It is a common saying that has been echoed by many dog owners and dog lovers. Our dogs are close to us and if you really love your dog, you would consider it as part of the family. Partaking in family things like, picnics, beach outings etc. Dogs provide us with so many services. They are the most owned animal (pet) in the world. They are smart, fun and just incredible to be around.
- Dogs are trained by our security forces both military and police to carry out various activities. They are trained to sniff out narcotics or to bring down a burglar on the run. Citizen also use dogs as a cheaper form of security for their property, and they work pretty well too. There are just some dogs a thief would never have a confrontation with. Many times our beloved dogs give up their precious lives on behalf of us. They show no cowardice when in the field and deserve as much star for bravery as any officer. Dogs that have fallen in the line of duty must surely go to heaven.
- There are millions of people globally that are visually impaired and depend on the faithful dog to lead them. This my friend may seem simple, but these dogs have to be well trained and disciplined to carry out such a feat. Not many animals we know are capable of doing this important and life protecting task. For helping the blind, i must admit that that is definitely a ticket to heaven.
Search and Rescue
- Many dogs have played the role of hero so many times in so many lives, whether it be protecting you from other animals, protecting you fro others trying to harm you pulling you from a burning car or digging you out of an icy grave. You name the disaster and you can be sure to have a dog being mentioned as a hero behind it. Dogs are great for search and rescue and have proven so time after time.
Just a Companion
- Dogs are lifelong companions and once you treat them right and love them, they will do anything for you and will follow you to the end of the earth. There are many people on earth who have chosen to live their life with a dog they love than to complicate matters by living with a human. Dogs sometimes hold our deepest secrets and our most horrific fears. For being a life long companion that never complains and totally adores us, they definitely will go to heaven.
Where else would they go?
- Come now guys, where else could such a devoted caring and loving creature go? I do believe that all dogs go to heaven. In-fact, i believe that they have a dedicated place for themselves while other animals share space. All dogs do go to heaven in my book.