- 2 Large Sausages
- 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil
- One Cup Coconut milk
- 2 Cups of Cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon margarine
- Slice up sausages into small pieces suitable for your dog
- Heat cooking pan on low flame
- Apply Cooking oil
- Add sausages to low flame oil
- Saute sausages for 1 minute
- Add Coconut milk
- Add Butter to melt
- Add cornmeal and keep stir until meal is fully mixed in all ingredients
- Cover pot and let cornmeal cook on low flame for at least 15 minutes.
After the cornmeal has finished cooking, let it sit and cool for roughly and hour before serving. Cornmeal should never be served hot to your dog as it retains heat well. Your dog will love you for this homemade dog food. He will be licking his lips all the way back to your kitchen.