- Scrap Meats and Bones
- Left Over Pasta, noodles or beans
- Fish Oil
- Separate the bones from the scrap meat, put the bones aside to give the dog after he has eaten the meat scraps and pasta
- Pour at least four table spoon of delicious and healthy fish oil on left over foods
- Give the dogs the bones after (Exclude all fish bone) Bones should be easy to crack and chew by your dog.
- Serve the scraps to your dog
- Combine the meat scraps and pasta in your dogs food bowl
Now that you know hoe to create this 5 minute home made dog food, you have no excuse for having a stinky kitchen.