1. Take Pictures of Your Pooch
The best way to get your dog recognition to become a model is to take glamor shots of your dog. These glamor shots should be high definition and enhance your dog’s magnificent looks and features.
2. Create Your Dog's Blog/Website
It is not about you, it is about your dog you plan to model. The best way to gain social media buzz is to create a Blog featuring you dog. Post pictures and videos of your dog so people can get to know, follow and love your pooch. You can create easy websites on Weebly without knowing anything about coding by simple clicks of your mouse.
Create FREE Websites with Weebly is as easy as the click of a mouse! Go ahead, Make your Dog Famous!
3. Enter Calendar and Poster Contest
There are many dog contest available where you can enter your dog to see if he/she will get selected to be on calendars, magazines, cute dog of the day etc. These contest will gain you and your pup exposure as to some basic requirement of dog modeling and set the pace for bigger things to come.
4. Create Cheap T shirts With Your Dog Pics / Ornaments
If you are really into modeling your dog and promoting, After you have created your dog blog, you can also invest in creating a couple T-Shirts with that stunning pic of your dog along with your website URL and distribute them at certain doggy events to the right people. If you think T Shirts are a bit too much, do key-rings or any other cheap ornament.
Now that you have started this wonderful dog model campaign. Why not take it up a notch and call in a dog model agent to make all that work professional and take your dog's career to the next level? This dog talent agency will see to it that your dog gets prepared for the runway by doing the following:
Harvest Your Dog's Talent
- They will assess your dog to see what hidden talent your dog has festered up
- Will assess your dog's training and intelligent level
- Will assess your dog's image to see if that image matches up with modelling requirements.
- Grooming. The Dog Talent Agency will recommend that a professional dog groomer comes in to look at your dog and do the best fit for the walkway.