If you have a Labrador retriever and need pups. You could always find someone else with a single Labrador retriever and negotiate a mating process. This is a common act when people with single dogs decide to breed their dog. But there should be certain precaution that must be done when negotiating breeding with your dog.
- Find out about any medical condition about the dog
- If possible, get a vet report on the animal
- Don't just carry the animals together one day and say "go breed" allow the animals to become associated with each other over a little time.
- When breeding, allow the animals privacy, give then space to do their thing, but monitor them.
Buy from a pet shop
So if you don't have any dogs and you want a pup, you can get a nice one from one of your favorite puppy stores. Once you visit these puppy stores, the Labrador retriever puppy will capture your eyes, your heart and eventually your pocket. So this is a simple method in acquiring your Labrador retriever puppy. You visit the pet store and pick your pup. Then fill out all the required paper work and the Labrador puppy is yours. The good thing about acquiring a Labrador pup from a reputable pet store is that even though the pup will cost you a bit of money, there are certain perks that many pet stores may bundle in your purchase, such as:
A timed health warranty
- Some will give you like a 1-2 year health warranty on your pup. What this means is that if the animal should t show any signs of natural illnesses during this period, you can take in the animal to the store and they will pay for all vet expenses.
A timed Vet Care
- As another perk to buying a pet from a pet store, they may also bundle in something like a 30 day vet care service.
Different pet stores may offer different perks to influence your buy, but at the end of the day you will be going home with one of the sweetest animals that exist, a Labrador puppy.
One of the most heartily ways to acquire a Labrador puppy is to visit a animal shelter and adopt a pup. The animal shelters are sometimes like a little earth for these animals until they reach paradise. It is these shelters that have saved many of these animals from euthanasia, abuse and starvation. It would be good if you could help out these animal shelters by adopting a Labrador retriever puppy and free up some space so that a next animal can be saved. May your kind soul be blessed.
What is even more sweet than these adult Labradors are their puppies. Labrador puppies are some of the most cutest animals which exist on planet earth. (Don't mind me ranting, not because my dog is half lab and half rotti). See how cute the Labrador puppies are in the pic below, don't they just melt your heart?
Remember puppies are like babies, if you go out to purchase any toy for those pups, ensure that you only buy large unbreakable or non-chewable toys. You would not want small objects being stuck inside your little pups throat. Ensure that you spend as much time as possible playing with your pups and in the same breath observing them. Observe their behavior and give him/her or each a name. In conclusion, once you decide to take home a puppy, it is not just about hugs and kisses, but to ensure that the puppies natural needs are fully met; which includes, shelter, health, food and happiness. What are you waiting for? Now go get you Labrador retriever pup.