One of the nicest moments is when you can take your dog walking or running. Your dog simply loves the outside and a little fresh air and exercise is always good for the animal. Dogs are living organism just like us humans and whatever they eat will be digested and eventually goes through the same digestive process as all mammals. Many times when you take your dog for a walk, especially if you walk your dog after feeding, your dog will end up pooing on the sidewalk or in the grass. There is nothing wrong with your dog releasing itself as it is not potty trained. What really matters is after your dog poos, what comes next.
What should come next is you as the dog owner picking up and disposing properly of your dog's poo. There are dog owners who actually practice the unthinkable, and that is to allow your dog's poo to simply remain where he laid it out. Not only is it nasty on the dog owners part it is also unhygienic. There are so many bad things which can happen when you do not pick up your dog's poo. Lets look at a few
A Child Steps in It
- There is nothing healthy about a dogs poo and it is really bad to have someone walking bout their business only to blindly step in the poo your dog made and you did not clean.
It may harbor Flies
- If not taken care of properly, that dog poo will harbor flies which intern pitch on the poo and fly on someones food too.
Another Dog may Eat It
- There are some dogs who actually eat their own poo because of health and nutriment issues, but eating another animals poo is simply gross. You do not know if the dog which pooed has parasites which is passed in the feces and if eaten begins to repopulate in the stomach causing the other Dog t become ill.
You will be Charged For Littering
- You can be charged for allowing your dog to deface the street or sidewalks without cleaning up after it.
- There is no perfumed scented poop. Dog poop smells bad as with any other poop and leaving it on the floor will give the area an unpleasant smell.
It is quite simple guys, you wouldn't want to be walking around and stepping into dog poo from other people, don't let others find and step into yours. Pick up your dog's poo! The dog poop bags listed below are some that i have actually used and well, they do serve their intended purpose. Get your bags today and don't leave your dog poop on the floor.