The Dogs have no say in this matter, they must fight, they are bred to fight. A dog that is not fighting material or has done its fair share of fighting; meaning that it has either lost too many matches or has grown too old to contribute to the pockets of these maniacs is basically abandoned. After all that, they Dog has to go survive on its own and most exposed to those environments never really do.
Something More Sicker - Kidnapped PetsDon't take your eyes off your pet. Dog fighters often steal or kidnap other "bait" animals that are used to test the killing proficiency of the fighter dog. Now, if that is just not darn cruel i don't know what is. Can you imagine the horror of throwing a sweet little Labrador over the cage of a trained pit-bull fighting dog that is bred to kill? The scene will be horrific. These animal snatcher prowl neighborhoods and look for pets that are loosely watched or vulnerable to follow them away. They then carry these bait animals to the training area, wild up the fighting dog in a frenzy and then feed it the bait. The bait is often times mauled dismembered and killed. They use various types of baits to test the strength of the fighting dogs so they know that during match time the Dog will bring them money
Fighting Dogs: Euthanized, The End ResultThese poor animals have nowhere to go or nothing else to do after they are trained as fighting dogs, honestly the most humane thing to to is probably go let them out in the wild. Once these Dogs has been bred fighters, and when they fight, they either receive life threatening injuries or they end up dead. They die because many of them are starved and when they fight, they end up damaging essential body organs. After a life of war, some of these Dogs are chained and forgotten, they even die on leashes. These animals may also develop socialization issues which make them unsuitable for re-petting and thus has to be euthanized.
When you euthanize an animal you inject that animal with the chemical to put him to sleep forever. Many animals are euthanized daily in America. Either because they are strays and have no home, they are badly injured and suffering and death is the only option, or the Dog may have attacked injured/killed someone.
The illegality of the "Blood Sport"Dog fighting as been outlawed and is a felony in the fifty states of America. Numerous law enforcement raids have uncovered many disturbing facets of this illegal "blood sport." In some cases, there are children present at these cruel events. These children may grow up and continue with these animal cruelties and may be insensitive to the feeling of animals and in return promote animal suffrage. If Dog fighting is illegal, of course the money waged and proceeds from such a blood sport would also be illegal. Many gamblers has wagered thousands of dollars on these animals. The crowd that these events also pull are not that up in standards either. There have been raids where illegal firearms and drugs has been seized at these blood sports. If you know anything about illegal activities, it is a magnet for more illegal activities and hence is a dangerous place to be even if you are just a spectator. Being a Spectator means that you are either a witness to a crime or an alibi in the vicious act. This is not a legitimate game and even spectators should be arrested
Dog Fighting Facts
- Dog fighters are often involved in illegal gambling, the sale and possession of drugs, as well as illegal weapons. As i mentioned before, almost always there are drugs and guns at Dog fights, certainly not a place you want to hang out.
- It is not uncommon for dog fighters or spectators to involve their children in dog fighting. These sick people bring their children to dog fights and even tell them to cheer on.
- Dog fighters and spectators have a history of violent and criminal behavior toward people. You don't say! Anyone who is willing to sit and watch two God loving creatures rip each other apart is either mentally unstable or just plane wicked.
- Dogs trained for fighting have been known to viciously attack innocent people for no apparent reason. As bad as this is, how can you blame the dog when it has become mentally unstable and must be put down. This is another serious part of the dog fighting world, as if these dogs get released back into society, it may be a recipe for some child's death.
- Dog fighting is another entertainment activity for gangs. I can bet that the more dog fight raided by police, the more likely it is to also arrest some wanted criminal or some wanna be gang banger. This blood sport is also a famous past time for criminals.
Signs that Someone May be Involved in Dog Fighting
- Many Large Dogs Breeding in yard
- Repeated Dog Buyers occasionally taking an animal
- Dogs are being trained to grab and rip apart objects
- No playfulness is allowed among those Dogs
- Dogs are continuously chained.
- Owner is aggressive with animals
- They may be taunted with other live animals such as cats or other dogs
- Dogs are doing fitness training
Heaven, A Place for BrunoSome of these innocent dogs who loose many fights or refuse to fight are often killed by their owners. They will kill them whichever way seems entertaining to them. They will drown, shoot, hang or even electrocute these animals. The credo in the world of the wicked is "Breed the best and kill the rest" Dogs that do fight and obtain injuries that prevent them from fighting again and thus become useless to its owner are often killed, dogs which die in battle are swooped up and buried or dumped.
It is said that all dogs go to heaven, and i believe so. But i am sure that heaven has no place for un-repenting murderers. The profit for death people will not see the lights that these poor animals see, but will feel the teeth of a thousand pit-bull bites everyday that their wicked souls are tormented.
ConclusionIts quite heart breaking to see how animals are treated today, many have been neglected by it's very same owner, chained beaten and abandoned and left to feed on its own feces. There is no regard for the life of a creature that is not of human. Our animals deserve the loving and happiness that we are supposed togive them once we take up the mantle of having them as a pet. There are ways to monetize your pets if you want, but nothing close to this vicious act of dog fighting. Remember that a life is a life and all is precious under the star. Say no to Dog-fighting today!
Report any animal Cruelty. Click Here