Waters coming to your tap contains all sorts of chemicals that treatment facilities use to exterminate bacteria, but the bad thing about these chemicals is that no matter the small amount they tell you is safe to consume, over time those chemicals may have negative reaction to you or your dogs system. Scientist have raised alarm over the amount of chemicals placed in your drinking water for some time now. lets take a look how you may be slowly poisoning your dog.
What is in Tap Unfiltered Water?
Apart from Nemo trying to find his way back to the ocean by escaping through your tap. These are some dangerous chemicals found in your tap water:
- Liquefied chlorine
Apart from making white clothe whiter, chlorine is used in the preparation of chlorides, chlorinated solvents, pesticides, polymers, synthetic rubbers, and refrigerants. Pools are a reservoir of chlorine and people swim in it everyday. But dogs are much more sensitive and chlorine will affect A dog's eyes, nose and ears. If chlorine affects the outer areas of the dog, it will definitely have some negative effects on your dogs organs.
- Fluorosilicic acid
Who wants their dog to be consuming acid? This kind of acid is vastly used across America in water treatment plants. It is almost as though the water contains some kind of devil they try to burn away. Fluorosilicic acid is of course harmful if it becomes in contact with skin or eyes. Not something which should be in your dogs stomach.
- Aluminium sulfate
Aluminium sulfate is a chemical compound with the formula Al₂(SO₄)₃. It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a coagulating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing. Side effects of continued consumption of this chemical in your drinking water are; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, mouth ulcers, skin ulcers, skin rashes, and arthritis-type pain were observed. Your dog deserves much more than having these ailments after drinking water.
- Calcium hydroxide
Calcium hydroxide is an odorless white powder. It's used in industrial settings, such as sewage treatment, paper production, construction, and food processing. It also has medical and dental uses. For example, root canal fillings often contain calcium hydroxide. per-long intake of this chemical in your water can lead to:
- vision loss.
- severe pain or swelling in your throat.
- a burning sensation on your lips or tongue.
- a burning sensation in your nose, eyes, or ears.
- difficulty breathing.
- abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- vomiting blood.
- blood in the stool.
- Sodium silicofluoride
Sodium Fluorosilicate is a white granular powder. It is used as a fluoridation agent for drinking water and in enamels for china and porcelain. It is also used as an insecticide, rodenticide and a veterinary treatment for lice. Yep, you read that right! Are you still planning on giving your dog unfiltered tap water?
I simply cannot begin to tell you the importance of having your dog consume good clean water. It is needed in so many health aspects of the animal. From clean gut system, good brain functionality and much more. Water will forever be life and you dog deserves a good, healthy and long life. So stop giving your canine companion these poisons mentioned above in unfiltered water and begin filtering. It will prolong your dogs life.
Pet Safe Drinking Water
Pet Safe Water Purifier