- The dog follows you around wherever you go and pays keen attention to your hand and follows it up and down. The animal will wag its tale while staring at you in anticipating that they are getting something to eat.
- The dog may wine whenever they see you. This is telling you that the animal is way past hungry and probably will start eating its own tail if not fed quickly.
- If the dog is a smart dog. The dog will basically pick up his/her food bowl in mouth and place it right at your feet. This is a no brainier and this is your dog’s way of saying, “Hey man, I am hungry feed me.”
- Your dog is moving to the afterlife. If you see your dog becoming a bit on the scrawny side, don’t wait until it is too late and the animal has gone to doggy heaven. Ensure that your dog is properly fed. Even if you cant afford those high class dog foods. You can always cook frugal for your dog.
- Your dog keeps on licking your fingers. Your dog is basically petting the hand that feeds him. The dog sees your hand as the greatest friend. It pets him and it feeds him.
So now you know that your dog is hungry, what are you waiting for. Go feed the animal.